Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Brotha!


Happy 25th Birthday to my great and loving kuya Ejay! Do you still remember what I told you when I was celebrating my debut?? I hope that you didn’t forget it. 2 yrs na rin since nung nagkasama tayo.Anyway, what is my message for your bday? Kuya I am so proud and thankful to have a brother like you, I will not going to mention all the things that you’ve done for me and for Mark as your siblings. No words that can describe how responsible and loving brother you are. Wala ka naman ng dapat patunayan samin kasi para samin, YOUR THE PERFECT KUYA! I miss the times when I and Mark spent our vacation in Manila and you were treating us foods like Zagu, Jollibee, Pizza, Tapsilog, Computer Rental ni Mark. HAHAHA. I miss all of those things. Another, when we had our fights, ako lagi mong kinakampihan, si Mark ang kawawa. AKO NA ATA ANG SPOILED BRATT SA KUYA E, wala lang nafeel ko lang, ‘coz Im the only girl J Si bunso kasi yung tipong strict sakin, ayaw ata na may manliigaw sakin pero kaw, push ka nman ng push, yun nga lang, magaling sa asaran. Pero okay lang yun sakin,kuya kita e. J Well kuya, I wish that you are happy for your special day, stay strong for us and for Mama, also I hope that your relationship with Ate Tin will lasts forever, basta ako ang magaayos ng kasal niyo huh pag dumating man yun. Hahaha. Have a good health and stay happy bro. I look forward to celebrate our birthdays together anytime soon. I really miss you kuya. Basta tandaan mo, walang kapa-kapatid sa ina ‘coz for us, we are all the same.  And I never felt it kasi di mo rin yun pinaramdam samin. Tama?? And for that I give you a hug. I love you. Eto palang kaya kong gift e kuya but I know that you will appreciate this. I really love you kuya.

No comments:

Post a Comment