Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FEU Banchetto

 I don't know what Region is this. Sorry

My Brother's Section food booth! They are representing the Region IV-A (Rizal) and they serve different kinds of kakanin like Rice Cake, Sapin-Sapin and Kalamay. 


 Bulacan
Pampanga
 Zamboanga

 Socsargen



 Region II
 Benguet Region





In my 4years stay in this institution, this is the first time that there was a Banchetto inside the campus and thanks for the Institute of Hotel and Restaurant Management for bringing it in our school. Thanks for the free food and opening it to whole students. I am an accountancy student and I can say that its one of the unforgettable experience.

Congratulations to H08308! My brother's section for winning as the Students Choice Award 1st Runner up with 70 Votes. And also Congratulations to the other 16 Sections who participated in the competition. Every food booth represented well each region in the Philippines and prove that Its Really More Fun in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment