Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Papa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! I woke up this early so that I can greet you, syempre wala lang yang effort na yan compared sa effort that you did for us. Another year that you are celebrating your birthday away from us, but still we know that you want to be with us. Tiis na lang po. You know what I mean.

I am not that perfect daughter as you want to be, but I am your only daughter kaya wala ka ng choice. AHAHA. Joke lang! Of course para ngumiti ka nman, baka mamaya kasi ur crying na. Just wanted to say that I/we love you so much. There were times that we didn't understand each other, pero syempre part lang yan ng life. Sorry for the times that I get mad coz I am stressed.

Thank you so much. Thanks for giving us the things that we want tho sometimes, di mo na afford. Thanks for loving us. Thanks for everything, baka kasi pag minention ko pa, abutin pa tayo ng 9-9. I love you. I miss you. Happy Birthday! :) Wag na natin ireveal ung taon mo. :) Muaaaaaaaa.
 
 I cooked for our Papa tho we were not together in his special day.
Birthday Messages from his parents and siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment