Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Acceptance

As you grow older, you will realize that not all things you want will be in your hands, you cannot control everything. Power is not an element in a relationship.

You will learn to let go the things that it didn't work for you. Learn to accept that things will just pass by in your life and will leave a pain that will make you grow. Like my failures in my career, I also experienced failures in love. Sometimes, those intelligent people are the ones who are crazy about love. I am meticulous in making decisions but in love, I made stupid things that I didn't expect I did it.

They told me that if you really love the person, you should take the risk, yes I did! I thought that was the key to save us, but no!

You also need to consider your other half. If he didn't want anymore, then STOP! It is really painful especially on the first month but it is just a matter of time. 

 My family and friends, all the people arounds me keep on saying that I should stop because it’s not mentally/emotionally healthy anymore, I came to the point where I am destroying myself. I also keep on answering that I LOVE HIM! I AM WILLING TO LOOK STUPID OR CRAZY JUST FOR HIM! Again, it didn't work.

Now, I am speaking to tell everyone that gosh, learn to free yourself from the prison of love. You don’t need to regret the things that you sacrificed, at least you tried. Revenge is not also a good idea. ACCEPTANCE will help and heal the broken pieces of your heart. LET GO AND MOVE ON. it is not as easy as that, not just one click away, but I can assure you, everything needs time.


No comments:

Post a Comment